How it works
You can provide now for a future gift to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital receives the gift, and applies it to the purpose(s) you specified.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital tomorrow just as you intend it to today.
For more information
E-mail us, complete the personal illustration form or call us at (800) 395-1087 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.